Monday 15 February 2010

Day 43: MY SEX IS SO AMAZING (PART 2)

Click here to see part one.

==============================================

From: Davey C pimpin4guns@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:49:41 +0000
To: masante86@gmail.com
Subject: Word up Show!

Hey man whas happenin? Blood where you gon on dat Twitter shit - was tryin find u but u gone man!!

My man DJ JamJahz made dis well bizting vid of yo new track "So AMazing" and peeps were chattin 2u bout it on twitter but you be gone, man...

ANyway\z check out the vid let me know what ya feelin. Sound is whack but dat shit aint how we roll ye fuck that geek shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNNEd7CFXpI&feature=player_embedded

U still lookin 4 yo leadin lady? Blood u shud check out ma sister she is well bangin-fit for reeal.

Massive respect love yo work keep it real 4 real.

DAVE-E C LONDON CREWE (Massive UK england 4real)

==============================================

From: masante86@gmail.com
Sent: 02 February 2010 21:51:25
To: Davey C (pimpin4guns@hotmail.co.uk)

Hey send some pics of her bruv.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

==============================================

From: Davey C (pimpin4guns@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent: 10 February 2010 12:24:41
To: masante86@gmail.com

Yo word up word up Sorry for the slownees on this bruv - i got some snaps and that but want to realtalk that shit with my sisters boyfriend - hes my main man y'no so I want 2 to try get somehin a little drrrrty 4 u to give ya a FULL idea of what we're chattin bout here for real. I aint sayin I would cos she's my sister and yeah but hell man that shit is off the hook!!

Yo yo my main man JamJah wants 2 kno what you think of da video review I sent ya - he works in TV over here in da UK and wnts 2 know if he can get an early copy of yr album for a project he's workin' on - could get your ass involved in some of that BROAAAD-CAST shit you hear?

Let me know bruv could be slick - will get my sis's man to get snappin on that dirty shit.

Peace out show (real talk).

DAVE-EC LONDON CREWE

==============================================

From: Michael Asante (masante86@gmail.com)
Sent: 10 February 2010 15:29:57
To: Davey C (pimpin4guns@hotmail.co.uk)

Davey,

No worries bruv. I aprpeciate the word you are putting out there for me.

It is much appreciated! We would love to get down with your team and make things happen in the UK. I took a look at the video and I love it.

Give me your infor and I'll give you a call bruv.

Phone #
BlackBerry PIN#

Anything you can give me. We are moving quick with things right now and me and my team are ready to blow.

Get back to me as soon as you can.

Appreciate the lvoe and the feedback brother.

Much love.

==============================================

From: Davey C (pimpin4guns@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent: 11 February 2010 22:19:31
To: masante86@gmail.com

Attachments: 1 attachment

LEGGGS BI...jpg (25.1 KB)

For real bruv - I need to speak to my man JamJahh and 2 get 4 his details and shit 4u so we can HOOK THAT SHIT UP.

HE works on this TV channel called Ideal World and if he can sort it we could be able to get your CD shown on that shit 4real. Need JamJah 2 sort shit out first though man and U might need 2 send some pictures and shit - keepin it real 4 real but not too real coz his boss Ethel aint usual featurin this kind of wicked shit on the show, but 4 U Show we can WORK THAT SHIT OUT cos we got to make Ideal World THE IDEAL WORLD, you feel?

But wait up hold up my little sisters man came up good and I got U a good shot of that ass man - let me know if you into that shit, bruv I know she's my sister and I AINT SAYIN I WOULD, but you KNOW I been thinkin about that shit A LOT.

Gon' speak to JamJah bruv will try 2 hook u up with a number

DAVE-E C (Massive 4Real London)


We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories.
Tell us now

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, if he finds out you are so getting dropped by a blaze of gunfire next time you walk down 'London Street'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. If this goes to part three you should get your balls cast in solid brass. Not because you're tough but because this guy is going to stomp on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah - no, this is it. As much fun as I've had, I don't feel it's fair to harass the guy too much, seeing as the only crimes he's committed have been against music.

    I've had my fun, and i'm fairly keen on keeping my genitalia intact. :)

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker