Saturday 20 February 2010

Day 46: Pizza Update

I was going to tell you all about the amazing pizza delivery takeaway just around the corner from my house, but I lack the focus to explain all the reasons why it's incredible.

I was going to take a photo of the delicious looking pizza I'd bought, but I forgot - and have eaten it all.

I was going to describe the toppings laid on the crispy base, but I can't remember what they were. My mouth feels like it's been attacked by chilli. Perhaps kidney beans were involved.

But i'm drunk, and I can't recall or manage to pull together any of the above.

Soon i'll explain all. My new plan - a blog philosophy to see me through, and keep this alive. But today, I'm drunk. I've no regrets - I left the office at 9pm, because I'm working on something that I think is fucking brilliant. I'll need your help on this too, so watch this space.

But good night - i'm off to watch Dexter and rub my stomach with glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker