Monday 4 January 2010

Day 1

Hello there!

I've been inspired by a couple of people from the internet (primarily Mr Andy Kelly) to take on a new challenge for 2010: creating a blog on which i'll be writing something new on every day until I ineviatably forget/give up.

I'll do my best to not just fill it with blabber about games i've been playing and things i've seen on the bus, but at the end of the day i've really not got that much control over how exciting my life is.

Today is my first day back in the office for 2010, which means i'm able to listen to everyone around me proudly share their soon-to-be-doomed fitness regimes whilst I sit back enjoying a fucking massive jacket potato.

I'll do my best to write something semi-proper every day, but there's a good chance i'll struggle to update content when travelling to other countries or entertaining my rather wonderful girlfriend. Days in which I don't eat a baked potato may also be a creative struggle.

"Sooner or later, time will tell."
- Albert Einstein

Or maybe it was Hitler, I can't remember.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that counts as a proper post, it's pretty much all INTRO. Do another one for today. You've got eight minutes by my reckoning.

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker