Sunday 24 January 2010

Day 20: Ungrateful Bastard

Both endearing and lazy in equal measure, for the past 3 or so years my brother has bought all of his presents for me from Firebox. I'm very fond of the large collection of cool junk I've collected from this over the years, but sometimes it's difficult to find the space to store it all - last year's birthday present in particular is a bit of a nightmare, but as with the other things I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Almost everything I own is wonderfully oblong and stackable, so on the rare occasions when I do tidy my room, it's quite satisfying to watch the chaos fade to perfect order, albeit for a very brief moment. DVDs go back in their boxes and are put on the shelf. Guitars go back in their cases and get put in the corner. Trinket boxes are neatened, ordered, and stacked.

Everything is in its right place, aside from a bright yellow exception.

Where the fuck do you keep a crossbow?

2 comments:

  1. Fucking tell me about it. I've got some used Japanese schoolgirl's knickers and a copy of Battle Raper 2 here that I can't get rid of.

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker